CarPro CQuartz Finest
CQuartz Finest represents the ultimate development of the CarPro line of advanced nanotechnology coatings. A professional ceramic hybrid sealant with hardness, hydrophobicity, film thickness, dirt-repellency, and gloss all pushed to the max in order to create the Finest protection system for cars and motorcycles on the market. Available exclusively through our Finest Detailers, CQuartz Finest is backed by industry-leading scientific testing, and is equipped with a 2-Year CarPro-Certified Warranty. Developed with professional detailers in mind, CQuartz Finest has been thoroughly trialed all over the world in order to guarantee its performance and reliability in the harshest possible conditions. From the arctic cold of the Finnish winter, to the blazing summer heat of the Australian outback, CarPro’s CQuartz Finest has become the nano-coating of choice for detailers around the world striving to give their clients the very best in beauty and protection for their vehicles.
Features & Specifications
- Harder, Thicker Coating – Increased inorganic SiO2 Silica content results in a tough 2-3 micron thick coating, yielding improvements to surface hardness by a factor of up to 2H* on the Mohs Scale**, and significantly reducing the occurrence of wash-related marring and incidental scratches on sensitive paints.
- Enhanced Chemical and UV Protection – Offers strong protection against man-made and environmental hazards like acids from bird droppings and industrial fallout, high-alkaline caustic detergents, and strong Ultraviolet Radiation.
- Slicker, more Water-Spot Resistance Finish – New Organic Hybrid Silanes offer substantially improved slickness, dirt and oil repellency (Leading to a self-cleaning effect when rinsed or after a rain.), as well as resistance to mineral-spotting due to hard water over conventional nano-coatings.
- Richer, Glossier Appearance – Yields a rich, glassy finish, with measurably enhanced levels of gloss and reflectivity that lasts year after year.
- Increased Hydrophobicity– Sophisticated 3D Nano Structure offers immense water beading and sheeting characteristics, with a Contact Angle of 100-110°, and a Sliding Angle of just 15-25°.
- Higher Heat Resistance – Temperature resistance in excess of 300° Celsius (over 575° Fahrenheit) provides greater protection for high-temp applications like wheels, and against hot brake dust on high-performance and racing vehicles.
- 2-Year Finest Warranty – Backed by a CarPro Approved Warranty, CQuartz Finest is capable of protecting your vehicle for a minimum of 2-Years after application by one of our accredited Finest Detailers.
CQuartz Finest’s astounding performance characteristics are formulated from the start, beginning with the hybrid blend of both Organic and Inorganic Silanes it contains. Silanes are the building blocks of nanotechnology, and are used in the manufacture of high-grade nanoscale materials, as well as bonding them together at a molecular level to form complex 3-Dimensional structures.
In CQuartz Finest, these hybrid Silanes react with oxygen and atmospheric humidity (H2O) to cross-link two dissimilar elements: inorganic SiO2 (Silicone Dioxide; better known as Quartz.), and organic Nano-Crystalline Cellulose (Known in the industry as NCC.). Together they form an incredibly tough nanocomposite material, which shares a covalent (Chemical) bond with the paint surface.
In essence, CQuartz Finest’s protection, hydrophobicity, gloss, and dirt-repellency become an integral part of your vehicle. Overall surface-hardness is increased by up to 2* on the Mohs Scale**, providing significant protection against fine scratches and swirls, as well as sheltering the finish from countless environmental hazards (Including strong Acids, Alkalis, and UV-Radiation.) behind a glass-like nano-ceramic coating.
To see a video of CQuartz Finest’s scratch resistance being tested, Click Here.
*Depending upon the original hardness and density of the surface.
**Mohs Hardness: A unit of measurement invented by German scientist Friedrich Mohs to compare mineral hardness, ranging from softest (Talc) to hardest (Diamond) on a scale of 1-10.
Application & Care
CQuartz Finest can be applied to all exterior surfaces, including paint, side/rear window glass, smooth plastic, brightwork trim (Chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, etc.), wheels, and paint protection films (Verify with manufacturer prior to application.). For textured plastic trim and rubber, or windscreen glass, see CQuartz DLUX, and FlyBy30.
Coverage for CQuartz Finest is 8 M₂ per milliliter per layer, or approximately one complete full-sized automobile per 50ml. bottle.
The shelf life for CQuartz Finest is 6-months unopened, or 3-months once opened.
To care for and maintain your CQuartz Finest coating it should be regularly washed by hand using a Merino Wool mitten, a mild pH-neutral automotive shampoo of your choice (Preferably without waxes, or gloss-enhancers, as these may temporarily reduce the performance of the coating.), and a soft microfiber drying towel. Every 3-6 months depending upon usage, the vehicle should be fully decontaminated using Iron X, Tar-X, if needed to maintain the full performance of the coating. Afterwards, you can treat the finish with either CarPro Reload or Hydro2 should you feel like it is necessary, as these are compatible with your CQuartz Finest coating.
Find your nearest CQ Finest center here
View CQuartz Finest Authorized Installers - North America in a larger map
View Cquartz Finest Authorised Detailers - United Kingdom in a larger map
View Cquartz Finest Authorised Detailers - Germany in a larger map