Plastic and Wheels extreme coat
A slight different formula from original Cquartz, Contains more than , Silane-based glass coating quality as a main component, organosilane.
DLUX protect the coated material to form a heavy glass on top of the substrate.
Restore the shine of rubber ,bumper resin and faded plastic. texture finish smooth and new.
Very easy to apply with great UV proof protection, on plastic and wheels.
has semi permanent chemical bonding to surface pores, We use different nano composition to bond hard to plastic surface and achieve thick layer coat .
On car wheels, will repel dirt and dust with very easy to clean brake dust.
will protect from water spots as well , these will be easy to remove .
Gloss effect and hydrophobic will last up to
1. Make sure the surface is cool and dry. (Do not work on hot surface.)
2. Use the ERASER to remove oil film and wait until dry.
3. Wrap the blue sponge with Suede cloth, pour enough liquid on the Suede cloth and apply on the work surface. (Recommendation: 1~2drops/ 10cm2)
Let cure 1~10min at 30~10C. deg
4. Use a clean auto detailing cloth or suede MF to wipe it off gently, in a circle motion until no marks left.
It takes 1~3hours to cure. Do not drive the car during this time. (the more it cures better water repellent it shows)
Completely cure with NO rain takes 24H.
Any water marks if rains must be wiped off during first 24H. !
CQUARTZ DLUX , 1 blue sponge applicator , 4 suede 10cm2 MF.
Average use per 4 wheels and plastic trims : 15ml.
1. Do not use for other purpose.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Do not ingest.
5. Avoid contact with eyes.