Windshield & Glass surface coat
durable rain repellent from 30 40mph(45 60kmh)
New Version starting from Jan. 2014 !
FlyBy30, Our state-of-the-art technology maintains a strong coating on glass windscreen, which resists friction and abrasion by wipers, dust, car-wash or harsh cleansers, rain repellent from 30mph/45kmh drive speed.
Wiper chatter will not occurred, even after it pass through the haze of the wiper
will not have any rubber chattering.
Very easy to use, with no haze, smears and stains problem on glass.
Giving you safe, easy and high visibility driving in poor weather conditions.
High water droplet contact angle (112 deg.) and low sliding angle (15deg.) will promise you very fast repellent and clear glass from rain, ice, snow and bugs.
The water repellency will last minimum of 6~8 month (1 season). Longer then that rain drops will repel as well but at higher speed drive. (50mph/80kmh)
FlyBy30 repels water drops while driving starting from speed of 30mph/45kmh~ 38mph/60kmh or more, and allows you to have clear vision with safe driving. (Vary on windscreen angle, average tested on 45 deg. Angle)
FlyBy30 can be used on all car glasses allowing safe driving in the rain with clear all around vision.
*Do not apply it on wet windshield otherwise it may cause damage to the surface.
1. Polish your glass using the Ceriglass by hand or machine, clean it well with Eraser and dry the surface.
2. Pour few drops of FlyBy30 on the suede applicator and apply in criss-cross all over the surface.
3. Let cure between 30 sec.~1 Min , Wipe it off with a dry clean MF towel.
If waiting was too long and surface is hard to wipe off, repeat the application again on that area.
We strongly recommend applying 2 layers over the glass for extra durability.
4. Recommend: Heat up the glass to 60~70 deg C. for 5 min. using IR light or heat gun.(baking the coat will release the car to drive in the rain without 12 H drying after coat)
5. Let dry for more than 12 hours, in order to make the coating adhere firmly to the Windshield.(is surface wasnt heat up)
6. We recommend using new wipers or cleaning the wipers rubber with Eraser once finished.
Estimate consumption per complete car windscreen and side windows: 10ml
No special aftercare needed, only avoid using washer liquids which contain high percentage of surfactant, This will strongly affect the water repellent effect!!
Using wipers on Dusted , soil or sand over the glass will affect the coat .