Powerful Tar & Adhesives remover Fast reaction - clings longer
Based on natural active ingredients
TarX , our idea how to remove Tar and adhesives from car surface.
A super strength tar remover that derives its power from 100% of the solvents extracted from orange peels. This product contains no chlorinated solvents or harsh chemicals and is not corrosive. It is over 60% active ingredients. The TarX will leave surfaces clean in one step. Use for all purpose de-greasing tar and asphalt removal, insect , tire mark ,adhesives spot removal, traffic film and many other tough cleaning jobs. Use this product where a tough solvent or tar remover is needed.
TarX has slightly more viscosity than other tar removers so it will cling little longer to the surface.
Quickly penetrates and loosens tar, so it may be flushed off with water. TarX can also be used as heavy duty parts and equipment cleaner.
- CUTS THROUGH HEAVY GREASE AND TAR
- GREAT CITRUS ODOR
- FAST REACTION
- EASY TO USE - TAR REMOVER AND CLEANER
- SPRAY ON OR BRUSH ON TO REMOVE TAR
- HEAVY DUTY FORMULA
- BASED ON RENEWABLE SOLVENT AND NATURAL INGRIDIENTS
- REDUCE INTENSIVE CLAYING
- SAFE ON FRESH PAINT , PLASTIC TRIMS AND VINYL FILM **
**- up to certain amount of time frame.
TarX can be used on any surface! , just not to be left for more then 7 ~ 10 minutes to dry.
Average 100ml ~150ml for full car cleaning.
How to use :
1. Shake well, spray on dry surface
2. Let react on surface for 1~2 min. or brush/agitate with sponge pad . (spray some TarX on the sponge as well)
3. Rinse thoroughly with power wash or agitate with wash mitt.
: after finish using, turn the bottle upside down and run some air through the tube line and spray trigger, this will make sure the sprayer will not stuck for future use.
Always test the Liquid on inconspicuous space in order to see if its suitable.
Avoid leaving more than 7~10 min on surface.
Avoid working under direct sunshine or hot surface.
Avoid spraying on acrylic paint surface , or poor aftermarket acrylic paint, it may affect that surface and bleach it.
Work in a well ventilated place.